Frequently Asked Questions

Do you have a Bar Licence?

No we serve alcohol not supply it. We are a BYO caravan.

Do you dry hire your caravan?

No unfortunately we cant dry hire the caravan. 1 staff member will always be onsite but you are very welcome to hire your own staff for service.

Do you need power & water supply at an event?

Power Р yes we can use mains or a 3000watt inverter generator. Depending on the size of the event.

Water – No we have our own water supply.

How much space does the caravan need at an event?

We need 6m2 flat space for the caravan to sit.

Do you travel outside The Lakes district?

Yes we are happy to travel anywhere within the south island. Travel fees do apply for anywhere 20km outside of the Lakes District.

What are your Payment options and cancellation fees?

We take a 50% deposit at the time of booking. With the balance due on the day of the event. If you cancel more then 30 days before the event you will receive a full refund. 30 days or less and no refund will be given.